Letter from the Bernard Osher Foundation
- Maymester classes begin Monday, May 2!
- The Maymester course catalog is available here.
Fall Semester Save the Dates
(stay tuned for more details)
- Monday, September 19: NPR’s Ina Jaffe Lecture at Ruby Diamond (open to the public)
- Friday, October 21: 25th Anniversary Celebratory Dinner Dance
- Saturday or Sunday, May 7 or 8: In Performance with the Tallahassee Ballet 2:30pm at Ruby Diamond Concert Hall (registration dealine: 4/29)
- Thursday, May 26: Dr. Neil Charness, director of the Institute for Successful Longevity, lecture at Temple Israel from 3-4pm (open to the public)
- Tuesday, May 31: Spring Deadman Dinner 6:30pm at FSU School of Hospitality (register early: limited seating)